Sunday, November 28, 2010

Whew!

I finally updated!

I made a few changes.

The Paypal buttons I had before weren’t working so hot so if you see anything you want before I can get them working please email me at arbickley@gmail.com.

Also anything you see on here is totally customizable. If you want something in a different color or if you want something on a headband instead of a clip or on an elastic headband or anything else, just let me know.

I can also add pins to any flower so they can be worn on a beanie or sweater or even pinned to a necklace.

Cute!!

 

I have a few boutiques coming up in the next couple weeks and I’ve put those dates and locations on the sidebar.

If you want to come and need an address or directions you can email me.

I would love to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment